Image Development For Her
Bring your confidence out of the closet.
Did you know?
We can now say with certainty that the choices you make with your wardrobe absolutely are affecting your behaviour and success. Taking the leap from automatically throwing on whatever is closest to hand to making conscious decisions about your image has an immediate impact on confidence, flowing on to all areas of your personal and professional life. We can help match your aspirations with your personality and style, giving you the edge you need to get ahead.
Did you know?
That dreaded clock feels like it’s going in fast forward most of the time, the end of the week comes around and exhaustion sets in. With so much going on, it seems perfectly reasonable that your image and wardrobe take a back-seat. It might not seem like much of a big deal, but it could be holding you back, wasting your time, costing you money, and damaging your confidence. Facing your wardrobe fears and learning to use clothes to your advantage ignites something – goals become more attainable, we walk taller and smile more often!
Step 1: Style Profile Consultation
A recent study showed that 75% of women have said ‘no’ to an opportunity because they lacked confidence.
We meet to discuss goals in your personal and professional life, and how we can work together to build an image that reflects those goals. We get to know you and just as importantly, you get to know us – opening your wardrobe to someone is a daunting prospect! Before you let us loose in there, give us an idea about what you want out of this experience, the looks you aspire to, and define your goals. If you have no idea that’s ok too, together we will build a profile that suits your lifestyle.
- Face-to-face, Skype or phone consultation
- Build a style profile that works for your lifestyle
- Learn about how to use style to improve your confidence
- Understand what your look says about you
Step 2: Wardrobe Clean-out
The average woman in the UK has 22 unworn items in her closet.
The profile we build in the Style Profile Consultation is our reference point for this next important step. We put your wardrobe under the microscope: examining what works for you, what doesn’t, and most importantly, what is going to give you the confidence to take on a new direction. The aim is to create a wardrobe that makes sense, is easy to navigate and quick to find your way around. We will spend time creating an inventory of ‘must-haves’ for your lifestyle.
- Build the skills you need to make good choices for your body and colouring
- Feel confident in letting go and making space for wiser purchases
- Gain an understanding of needs vs desires and how to make the most of your budget
- Find combinations in what you already own that you may have overlooked
- Create a list of essential items to fill gap areas
Step 3: Personal Shopping
Six out of ten women surveyed admitted to buying items of clothing on impulse alone… One in four regretted it.
Having developed a detailed understanding of your needs via the wardrobe clean-out, our team creates a personal shopping experience for you. The stress and confusion of the past is replaced with direct objectives and private, supportive service. Behind the scenes we formulate a plan that will help you achieve your image of success, only taking you to stores that have the right options for your body shape and style goals. Items of clothing will be pre-selected and ready for you to try on in-store. We encourage you to take calculated risks and step away from the old tried and tested wardrobe routines – the results may well surprise you!
- Shop strategically and fill the gaps in your existing wardrobe
- Experiment with styles that suit your body shape, colouring and budget
- Save time wasted on endless browsing – this is targeted shopping made fun and easy
- Please note that Briony Croft does not accept commissions from fashion boutiques. All purchases are completely up to you and pressure-free
Step 4: Wardrobe Integration / Lookbook
Studies show that 72% of women wear the same outfit more than once in a week.
Every morning you mindlessly pair those trousers with this shirt, that dress with those shoes. Years come and go, and the tried and tested clothing combinations remain. Boring, right?! It’s likely there are many untapped combinations in your existing wardrobe, and now you have a whole new collection to integrate. We will show you how to get the most out of your wardrobe – old and new. Thought it was all over for you and that old dress? Wait until you see it with your new jacket! We leave you with a personalised Look Book filled with inspiration – all it takes is a fresh perspective.
- Wardrobe integration session combining new purchases with your existing wardrobe
- Get the most out of everything you own – make the old feel new again!
- Photographs of each look for your digital Look Book – your go-to guide for those “what am I going to wear today?” mornings
If you are looking to completely overhaul your image, we can arrange and include sessions with Melbourne’s top hair and make-up artists hand-picked by our style team, redesigning your look and giving you the knowledge to maintain it.
- Hair cut, colour and style – including deluxe hair treatment, shiatsu head massage and at-home styling workshop
- Make-up colour matching and masterclass – includes full make-up kit
- Brow shaping and sculpting